Our Design Process
1. Client Questionnaire - Fill out our online Questionnaire to share with us your dreams for your new landscape. The questions are designed to help us better understand the scope of your project and get you thinking about all the elements that go into a landscaping project.
2. Initial Consultation - We will phone you to clarify items on the questionnaire and schedule an initial consultation at your home. During this meeting we will determine the scope of work for the project and will follow up with a written proposal outlining our fees and deliverables.
3. Site Analysis - We send a measuring service to your property to take precise measurements and create a CAD base map. Once we have an accurate base map of the site we visit to analyze site conditions and begin sketching layout options. If you have existing blueprints from a home remodel, we can use those to create a site map for the landscape design.
4. Preliminary Design - We present full color preliminary CAD drawings of up to two options for proposed layout, hardscape and plant palette and solicit your feedback. Through this process, with revisions if necessary, we arrive at the perfect conceptual design.
5. Master Plan - We create all the documentation you will need to solicit competitive bids from licensed landscape contractors.
6. Bidding - We refer you to one of our preferred, highly qualified, licensed contractors . Should you choose to get a second bid we will assist you in analyzing the bids and follow up with the contractors to answer any questions.
7. Construction - We work side by side with one of our preferred contractor to ensure a seamless, installation process. We guide you through each and every finishing touch, from plant placement to furniture and accessory selection.